Friday, April 07, 2006

Breaking Radio Silence

I have been on self imposed radio silence since the beginning of this year.

I have been becoming ONE with the NULL VOID!

Right now I have gained oneship with the null as you will see in
subsequent posts, but perfect oneness with the null void has eluded
me... and i think its because I was striving to cast myself into a ready
made void pointer. Instead, I shall now cease to strive...

I feel the voidness at the periphery... it is but like the fluttery
kisses of a See Nymph ever so near, yet never there.

I cease to strive and instead I choose to break radio silence.

may you become one with the null void.

return;

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:33:00 AM, Blogger Mfoniso said...

Hmm... I sense an impending buffer overflow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home