Monday, August 22, 2005

pysystray on sourceforge

I've been quiet for a while. Deliberately too.
 
In that time, quite a lot of things have happened, all not too good, but some very exciting.
 
I'm currently hosting pysystray on sourceforge. The homepage is at http://datavibe.net/~essiene/pysystray
 
I tried everything in my power to get the sourceforge supplied webspace to host the homepage for the project, but nada.... it didn't work. So i gave up and went along with my webspace.
 
So far, i've had some good feedback, and a major project seems to want to use it, I just got mail from someone on their dev team this morning, just clarifying the licensing :)
 
Cool huh? Yeah... makes me feel good that pysystray is usefull for someone afterall.
 
I'll update with what happens to that :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home