Thursday, August 04, 2005

EET progress

I’ve moved over the hoop that was causing me grief in my EET File class. Its done now, and unittested. I’ve also discovered that apparently a file can’t be opened for Appending… that’s somewhat odd, there are some File Mode flags for READ, WRITE, READ_WRITE.I’ve not been able to use READ_WRITE to successfully open a file. Tired asking around #edevelop. No one answered authoritatively, but ‘Codewarrior’ suggested I may be right.

 

Anyways, that won’t stop me from moving ahead.

 

There are some tricky contstructs still infront, so, my path for the rest of the week is cut out for me I guess. Interesting? YOU  BET!!! :)

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 05, 2005 2:56:00 PM, Blogger Essien Ita Essien said...

Uhh... i don't know what happened before when i tested the READ_WRITE flag for eet_open(), currently it works. I must have been partially asleep. :)

Anyways, updated my unittests in the eet.d File class, and i've tested the remove() properly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home