Monday, May 09, 2005

BOLIVIA!!!

WHOOOOO!!!

Bolivia just came in this morning :)

She's my new Laptop. A sexy Compaq R4000.

Right now, its running Windows Only..... Uggh!! I'll fix that over the weekend. Put Archlinux + Enlightenment D17.

I can hardly wait to see Enlightenment on this baby.... un... one... two... UNO!!

Right now, i'm paying my last rights to Wendy (My Older Laptop a buxom Dell Inspiron 2500), She served me well too, and stuck with me thru my earliest of Open Source Projects (ALE, PTSP and currently imlib2 python bindings and edje python).

She's done good, but i'm eager to put Bolivia to the test... with a sweet 15.4" widescreen, coding has never been this good.

Ahhh...


Ok ok ok... let me get back to work now... this week is going to be full of collaborations btw Wendy and Bolivia as I slowly romance Bolivia :D

ok ok ok....

I'm off now :)

Ohh... and yeah... this post is made from Bolivia :)

3 Comments:

At Monday, May 09, 2005 10:02:00 PM, Blogger Mfoniso said...

Ewww... Promiscuity! That'll be the death of you, dude!

 
At Tuesday, June 21, 2005 6:06:00 PM, Blogger Farhan said...

Hows e17 working out for you? The base install from nickm's repository was a good way of just checking it out but most of it didn't work for me (had to hunt down e17 docs to find the utilities to configure the menus to fit my installation).

 
At Wednesday, June 22, 2005 6:21:00 PM, Blogger Essien Ita Essien said...

Yo Farhan, been a while...

I used rensel's repo. And got some good guidance from http://www.get-e.org

that's the current official/unofficial documentation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home