Friday, March 18, 2005

libPM to the rescue

oh boy... now i've done it. This period, my PM Entries haven't been
entered at all, and i HAVE to finish this today, and i uhh... had
abandoned libPM for a while and had not finished the app that will use
it to fill my PM.

Now, i HAVE to finish the app, and use it to fill my PM before 13.00 hrs
today. I started yesternite, and i think i've done the most part... now,
i'm still working on it, and i should be able to have it ready to use in
the next one hr. uhh... yeah, i'm using the Python version, too much
work to complete and use the C# version.

i hope i can beat the deadline :(

lets see how fast i can move

1 Comments:

At Friday, March 18, 2005 2:19:00 PM, Blogger Mfoniso said...

Phew, I was beginning to get tired of reading that last post. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home